- Georgia State Fair, Macon, 1886-1960
- Photograph of exhibition space at the Georgia State Fair, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia, 1920-1939?
Display Round Building, 1920-1939?
- Allen (Macon, Ga.)
- Date of Original:
- Agricultural exhibitions--Georgia--Macon
Macon (Ga.)--Buildings, structures, etc.
Macon (Ga.)--Social life and customs--20th century
Clothing and dress--Georgia--Macon
Girl Scouts of the United States of America
African American women--Georgia--Macon
Canning and preserving--Georgia--Macon
- United States, Georgia, Bibb County, Macon, 32.84069, -83.6324
- black-and-white photographs
- A photograph of exhibition space at the Georgia State Fair, Macon, Bibb County, Georgia, at some point between 1920 and 1940. There are flowers and canned goods on display, with quilts hung around the room. The display is inside the Smith Art Building (also known as the "Round Building") on the Central City Park fair grounds. Written on the back of the photograph: "Allen - Macon, Ga."
A project of the Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Middle Georgia Archives as part of Georgia HomePLACE. This project is supported with federal LSTA funds administered by the Institute of Museum and Library Services through the Georgia Public Library Service, a unit of the Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of item], Georgia State Fair Records, 1906-, Middle Georgia Archives, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- Original Collection:
- Photograph held by the Middle Georgia Archives, Washington Memorial Library, Georgia State Fair Records, 1906-, box 12, folder 100a, photograph "Display Round Building ca. 1920's-30's."
- Holding Institution:
- Middle Georgia Archives