- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Map showing the operations of the national forces under the command of Maj. Gen. W.T. Sherman during the campaign resulting in the capture of Atlanta, Georgia, Sept. 1, 1864 / drawn by E. Hergesheimer ; Chas. G. Krebs, lith.
- Hergesheimer, E. (Edwin)
- Contributor to Resource:
- Krebs, Charles G.
Poe, O. M. (Orlando Metcalfe), 1832-1895
United States Coast Survey
- Date of Original:
- Georgia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns--Maps
Atlanta Campiagn, 1864--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Scale [1 inch:6 miles]
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows the area between Chattanooga, Tenn. and Lovejoy, Ga.
"Prepared at the Coast Survey Office, Washington, D.C., from information furnished by Capt. O.M. Poe, Chief Engr. Genl. Sherman's staff and from Gen. Sherman's published report."
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map : col. in outline ; 51 x 36 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library