- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Map illustrating the operations of the army under command of General W.T. Sherman, in Georgia : from May the 5th to September the 4th 1864 / compiled and drawn under the direction of Bvt. Brig. Gen'l. O.M. Poe, Corps of Engineers, Col. & A.D.C., late Chief Engineer, Military Division of the Mississippi
- Glumer, J. V.
- Contributor to Resource:
- Sherman, William T. (William Tecumseh), 1820-1891
Poe, O. M. (Orlando Metcalfe), 1832-1895
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers
- New York : Julius Brien & Co.
- Date of Original:
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
Georgia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Maps
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
- "Compiled and drawn by J. v. Glümer."
"Julius Bien & Co., lith. N.Y."
Relief shown by hachures.
Shows location of works erected by Union and Confederate forces. Broken lines represent the area covered by each of "the five maps of the Atlanta campaign."
Scale [1 1/4 inches:5 miles]
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map : col. ; 79 x 69 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library