Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Genl. Sherman's campaign war map
- Bufford, John Henry, 1810-1870.
- Boston : s.n.
- Date of Original:
- South Carolina--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns--Maps
Georgia--History--Civil War, 1861-1865--Campaigns--Maps
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- Still Image
- "The horizontal and upright lines [of the map grid] represent five miles square. By referring [sic] to the number on the left and to the letter on the base, any point may be found to show the locality of the Union armies."
Description derived from published bibliography.
Scale [ca. 1:670,000]
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map, 48 x 62 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library