- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Map of the United States and Texas : designed to accompany Smith's Geography for schools / drawn & eng'd by Stiles, Sherman & Smith.
- Smith, Roswell Chamberlain, 1797-1875
- [Hartford, Conn. : Daniel Burgess & Co.]
- Date of Original:
- Mexico--Historical geography--Maps
Central America--Historical geography--Maps
United States--Historical geography--Maps
- Central America, 12.76891, -85.602382
Mexico, 23.634501, -102.552784
United States, 39.76, -98.5
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
"Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1839 by Daniel Burgess in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of Connecticut."
Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington.
Inset: Map of Mexico and Guatimala.
Scale [ca. 1:10,000,000]
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map ; 26 x 44 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library