- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Travellers guide through the United States : a map of the roads, distances, steam boat & canal routes &c. / by J.H. Young.
Mitchell's travellers guide through the United States
- Mitchell, S. Augustus (Samuel Augustus), 1792-1868
- Philadelphia : [S. Augustus Mitchell]
- Date of Original:
- United States--Maps
United States--Distances, etc.
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- First edition.
Inset maps of Vicinities of New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, Charleston, New Orleans, Niagara, Cincinnati, Albany.
Tables and map on separate leaves. The leaf of tables contains an index to towns, steam-boat and canal routes, distances, lengths of railroads and canals "(finished or in progress)" in the United States.
Folding map with case attached; with 55 x 44 folding index of towns along with stat. table, lengths of railroads & canals etc.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map : outline in color ; 53.3 x 41
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library