Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Plan of the city & harbour of Savannah in Chatham County, state of Georgia : taken in 1818 / drawn & published by I. Stouf ; engraved by Hughes Curzon & Co.
- Stouf, I.
- S.l. : I. Stouf.
- Date of Original:
- Savannah (Ga.)--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
- Still Image
- Inset: View of Savannah from river front, below title in upper right-hand corner. Also shows: Line of defence thrown up in 1814 and Cut of steamboat off Yamacraw.
DeRenne, p. 1230.
Scale [ca. 1:10,000]
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map : uncol. ; 22 x 27 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library