- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- City of Savannah: In pursuance of an order of the city council I have made a resurvey of all that public ground situate at Springhill, and known by the name of Lot no. 16...certified this 28th Jany. 1801. John McKinnon C.E.
- McKinnon, John
- Date of Original:
- Savannah River (Ga. and S.C.)--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah River, 31.85939, -81.00677
- From DeRenne, Inscribed: "Compliments of Robt. J. Travis to recall establishment of Spring Hill Redoubts site. Feb. 12, 1909."
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map ; tracing from the original ; 28 x 56 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library