- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Draught of South Carolina and Georgia from Sewee to St. Estaca
A draught of South Carolina and Georgia from Sewee to St. Estaca
- Hughes, Andrew, 18th cent.
- London : Sold by W. Mount and T. Page
- Date of Original:
- Nautical charts--Georgia--Early works to 1800
Coasts--Georgia--Maps--Early works to 1800
Nautical charts--South Carolina--Early works to 1800
Sea Islands--Maps--Early works to 1800
Coasts--South Carolina--Maps--Early works to 1800
- United States, Georgia, 32.75042, -83.50018
United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- Oriented with north to the left.
Depths shown by soundings.
Includes "Instructions for the coast of South Carolina, Georgia, and the coast of St. Augustin."
Appears in the English pilot, the fourth book. 1778.
Phillips, Atlases, Vol. I, 1168, no. 13 and 1171, no. 14.
Scale ca. 1:450,000
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map ; 44 x 86 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library