- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Plan of the siege of Savannah, and the defeat of the French and rebels on the 9th Octr. 1779 by his majesty's forces under the command of Major General Augustin Prevost
- Wilson, John, 1755-1798
- [London] : s.n.
- Date of Original:
- United States--History--Revolution, 1775-1783--Maps
Savannah (Ga.)--History--Siege, 1779--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
From: Charts of the coast and harbors of New England from surveys taken by Sam Holland...for the use of the royal navy of Great Britain by J F W Des Barres. nar fol. [London, 1780 no. 16]/
Phillips, List of Maps of America, p.785
De Renne 1220.
Scale [2400 feet:ca. 1 7/16]
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map ; 18 x 27 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library