- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- Plan of the town of Sunbury containing 3430 feet in length from North to South & 2230 in breadth on the South Side & 1880 in breadth on the North
Georgia, Parish of St. John, plan of the town of Sunbury : containing 3430 feet in length from north to south & 2230 in breadth on the south side & 1880 in breadth on the north / Julius Bien & Co. photo. lith.
- [New York] : Julius Bien & Co.
- Date of Original:
- Sunbury (Ga.)--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Liberty County, Sunbury, 31.76827, -81.28094
- From: Jones, C.C. Jr. History of Georgia.
New York, 1883, Vol. 1, p. 499
At head of title: Georgia. Parish of St. John
At bottom: Julius Bien & Co. Photo.lith.
Scale not given.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map ; 14 x 12 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library