- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- The profile of the whole citadelle of Frederica ... ; Profile to the projects for Savannah & Hardwick ... / by William de Brahm.
Profile of the whole citadelle of Frederica
- De Brahm, John Gerar William, 1717-ca. 1799
- Date of Original:
Fort Frederica (Ga.)--Maps
- United States, Georgia, Baldwin County, Hardwick, 33.0682, -83.22349
United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
United States, Georgia, Frederica, 31.22280755, -81.3898967576716
- DeRenne, p. 1205.
A handdrawn reduction of original.
Keys to plans.
Endorsed on verso in pencil: Georgia. Plans and Elevations necessary in Georgia. Recd. with Govr. Reynolds letter of 5 January, 1756.
This is a copy of Map. "Georgia no. 11" now preserved in the colonial office, London, maps, Board of Trade, Vol. 13, no. 14, executed 1918.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- Drawings : col. ; 31 x 50 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library