- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- A view of the town and castle of St. Augustine, and the English camp before it June 20, 1740
View of the town and castle of St. Augustine, and the English camp before it June 20, 1740
- Silver, Thomas
- [London : E. Cave].
- Date of Original:
- Saint Augustine (Fla.)--Aerial views--Maps--Early works to 1800
- United States, Florida, St. Johns County, Saint Augustine, 29.894691, -81.314517
- Originally published in the Gentleman's Magazine for July 1740.
Perspective map not drawn to scale.
Depths shown by soundings.
Includes text and index to points of interest.
Phillips. Maps of America, p. 755.
DeRenne, 1278 (Bound).
Scale not given
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 view ; 30 x 17 cm
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library