Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library Rare Map Collection
- A plan of the town of Charlottenbourg
- Date of Original:
- Altamaha River (Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, McIntosh County, Altamaha River, 31.31578, -81.28482
- Still Image
- Drawing in colors showing the church, Governor's house, plan of the streets &c. and a view of the river Altamaha.
Manuscript map, traced for Wymberley Jones De Renne from the original in the London Public Record Office. Origninal map dated 1735?.
Charlottenbourg, Georgia was never built.
10 perches = ca. 5/8inch
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [Title], [map number], Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, University of Georgia Libraries.
- 1 map : col. ; 40 x 32 cm.
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library