Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- McIntosh County, Georgia bill of exceptions
- McIntosh County (Georgia) bill of exceptions
- Georgia. Supreme Court
- Date of Original:
- Legal documents--Georgia
- Grigg, Ann
- United States, Georgia, McIntosh County, 31.48381, -81.37557
- legal documents
- A bill of exceptions in the Supreme Court of Georgia, at Savannah, January Term, 1848, for the recovery of three African American enslaved people "named Judy, Bella, and John her son...that were the property of Ann Cunningham," in the case Ann Grigg vs. Charles Spalding.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- McIntosh County (Ga.) bill of exceptions, ms2198, Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library, The University of Georgia Libraries.
- 7 pages
- Holding Institution:
- Hargrett Library