- William R. Mitchell Jr. Photograph Collection, 1889-1986
- Howell-McDowell House gardens
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- color photographs
- Still Image
- View of stone structures and sculptures in the Howell-McDowell House gardens.
The Howell-Mcdowell House, on Peachtree Battle Avenue in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia, was designed by architect Albert Howell in 1932. It is surrounded by terraces and a classical garden pavilion.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 222.09.019
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Original Collection:
- William R. Mitchell Jr. photograph collection, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center