- William R. Mitchell Jr. Photograph Collection, 1889-1986
- House on East Saint Julian Garden
- William R. Mitchell Jr. photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
- color photographs
- Still Image
- View of a fountain and gardens behind a house on Savannah, Georgia's East Saint Julian Street.
The houses on East Saint Julian Street in Savannah are a mix of brick and frame and were constructed from the late 18th century through the 19th century. Houses on the street were restored in the 1960s and 1970s through private organization and government partnerships.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 222.010.047
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center