- William R. Mitchell Jr. Photograph Collection, 1889-1986
- Hanson House newel post
- Date of Original:
- United States, Alabama, Jefferson County, Birmingham, 33.52066, -86.80249
- color photographs
- Detailed view of the entrance hall newel post, designed by Edward Vason Jones and carved by Herbert J. Millard, in "Outremont," the residence of Mr. and Mrs. Clarence B. Hanson, Jr. in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 222.011.114
- Metadata URL:
- Additional Rights Information:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Original Collection:
- William R. Mitchell Jr. photograph collection, Atlanta History Center
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center