- William R. Mitchell Jr. Photograph Collection, 1889-1986
- 26 East Gason Street
- Martin, Van Jones
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
- color photographs
- View of the parlor room at 26 East Gaston Street in Savannah, Georgia.
The house at 26 East Gaston Street was designed in 1909 by Mowbray and Uffinger of New York in a Georgian Revival style.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 222.010.079
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center