- William R. Mitchell Jr. Photograph Collection, 1889-1986
- Andrew Low House
- William R. Mitchell Jr. photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Chatham County, Savannah, 32.08354, -81.09983
- color photographs
- Still Image
- Street view of the Andrew Low House in Savannah, Georgia.
The Andrew Low House is located at 329 Abercorn Street in Savannah, Georgia and was built in 1849. It was the married home of Girl Scout founder Juliette Gordon Low, and it is presently home to the Georgia headquarters of the Colonial Dames of America.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 222.010.070
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U.S Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center