- Adolph Rosenberg Photographs, 1945-1955, undated
- Lebanon, Georgia
- Rosenberg, Adolph
- Adolph Rosenburg Photographs, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Church buildings--Georgia--Roswell
Baptist church buildings--Georgia--Roswell
Roswell (Ga.)--Religious life and customs
Georgia--Religious life and customs
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Roswell, 34.0231553, -84.3615928
- black-and-white photographs
- [Additional descriptive information about this image is attached to the print]
View of the Lebanon Baptist Church on Highway 19 in the Lebanon community in Roswell, Georgia.
Rural; highway nineteen
The Lebanon Baptist Church was built in 1836 and was located on Highway 29 in the Lebanon community. The church is currently located on 11250 Crabapple Road in Roswell, Georgia. The Lebanon community was absorbed by Roswell soon after it was founded.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 124.17.14
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center