- Atlanta Crackers Photograph Collection
- Ponce de Leon Park
- Atlanta Crackers Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Sports and recreation facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta Crackers (Baseball team)
Spiller, Rell Jackson
Ponce de Leon Park (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- Interior view of Ponce de Leon Park in Atlanta, Georgia during an Atlanta Crackers baseball game.
Ponce de Leon Park was built in 1907, it burned down in 1923, and was rebuilt by Rell Jackson Spiller in 1923. It was a minor league facility and home to the Atlanta Crackers until 1965 when they moved to the newly built Atlanta Stadium. Ponce de Leon Park was torn down in 1966.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 103.02.08
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 2 1/4 in. or smaller color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center