- Atlanta Crackers Photograph Collection
- Macon Baseball Park
- Atlanta Crackers Photograph Collection, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Sports and recreation facilities--Georgia--Macon
Luther Williams Field (Macon, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Bibb County, Macon, 32.84069, -83.6324
- Interior view of Luther Williams Field, a minor league baseball stadium located on Central City Park on Riverside Drive in Macon, Georgia.
Macon Base-ball Park is also named Luther Williams Field, after Luther Williams who was the mayor of Macon during its construction. It was built in 1929 and has been home to various minor league teams.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 103.01.03
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 2 1/4 in. or smaller color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center