- Kathleen Moon Photographs
- Alpharetta, Georgia
- Moon, Kathleen
- Kathleen Moon Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Alpharetta Colored School (Alpharetta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Alpharetta, 34.0753762, -84.2940899
- [further information on reverse of photograph]
View of a mobile Fulton County Health Department, Dental Division, car parked outside a segregated school for African Americans in Alpharetta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 129.01.08
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center