Academy of Medicine

Collection:
Marion Johnson Photograph Collection
Title:
Academy of Medicine
Creator:
Johnson, Marion, 1917-1998
Date of Original:
1932/1975
Subject:
Medical offices--Georgia--Atlanta
Historic buildings--Georgia--Atlanta
Academy of Medicine (Atlanta, Ga.)
Location:
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
Medium:
photographs
Type:
StillImage
Format:
image/jpeg
Description:
View of the Academy of Medicine on 875 Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Academy of Medicine was built in 1941 by architects Philip T. Shutze and R. Kennon Perry. It was built as a home for the Medical Association of Atlanta. The building was designated as a historic landmark in 1989 and is located at 875 West Peachtree Street in Atlanta, Georgia.
Local Identifier:
VIS 33.29.24
ahc033029024a.jpg
Metadata URL:
http://album.atlantahistorycenter.com/cdm/ref/collection/MJohnson/id/879
Extent:
4 x 5 in. black and white safety film
Original Collection:
Marion Johnson Photographs, Atlanta History Center
Holding Institution:
Atlanta History Center
Rights:

Locations