- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Massell and Hurt Buildings
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Office buildings--Georgia--Atlanta
Hurt Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View looking northeast along Pryor Street towards the Massell Building and the Hurt Building in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Hurt Building is located at 45 Edgewood Avenue in the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Most of the construction was finished by 1913, but the building was not completed until 1926. It was designed by New York architect J.E.R. Carpenter and named for its builder, businessman Joel Hurt.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.095.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center