- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Jesse Parker Williams Hospital
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Health care facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Jesse Parker Williams Hospital (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Street, 33.804803, -84.393633
- View of Jesse Parker Williams Hospital on 542 Peachtree Street near downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Jesse Parker Williams Hospital was established in 1941 to care for women and children under 12 years of age. The hospital employed only an administrator and contracted with Crawford Long for all staff and services. The hospital gave up its independent charter in 1992 with the establishment of the Jesse Parker Williams Foundation.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.092.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center