- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Georgia State Capitol Building
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Government facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Georgia State Capitol (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, 33.752388, -84.463131
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Hunter Street, 33.779068, -84.295553
- View looking west on Hunter Street (later named Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive) at the Georgia State Capitol building in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Georgia State Capitol building was completed in 1889, and designed by architects Willoughby J. Edbrooke and Franklin P. Burnham. The building is the working center of Georgia's government, and includes the offices of the Governor, Lieutenant Governor, the Secretary of State, and the meeting space of the Georgia General Assembly.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.083.002
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center