- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Fulton County Court House
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Gulf Oil Corporation
Chick Barrow Studebaker (Atlanta, Ga.)
Fulton County Courthouse (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Central Avenue, 33.668455, -84.433223
- View looking south on Central Avenue towards the Fulton County Courthouse in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Fulton County Courthouse was designed by A. Ten Eyck Brown and completed in 1914. It is located on the corner of Pryor Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.078.001B
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center