- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Fulton County Court House
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Government facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Fulton County Courthouse (Atlanta, Ga.)
Atlanta City Hall (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Fulton County Court House Annex on Central Avenue taken from the grounds of Atlanta City Hall on Mitchell Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Fulton County Courthouse was designed by A. Ten Eyck Brown and completed in 1914. It is located on the corner of Pryor Street and Martin Luther King Jr. Drive.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.078.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center