- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- William Oliver Building
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Office buildings--Georgia--Atlanta
Haverty Furniture Company (Atlanta, Ga.)
William Oliver Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Pryor Street, 33.743485, -84.394499
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Edgewood Avenue, 33.754318, -84.372158
- View looking west at the intersection of Pryor Street and Edgewood Avenue in the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The William Oliver building was built in 1930 on the corner of Peachtree and Marietta Street by the Pringle and Smith firm as an office building. It has since been refurbished and the interior space is used for condominiums.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.122.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center