- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Carnegie Library
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Carnegie Library of Atlanta
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View looking northwest on Carnegie Way at the the public library in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Carnegie Library was Atlanta's first public library. It was built by New York architects Ackerman & Ross and opened in 1902. The building was located on 126 Carnegie Way in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, and was demolished in 1977.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.062.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center