- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Buckhead Residence
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Tuxedo Road, 33.854513, -84.399066
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
- View of a home identified by the photographer as belonging to Coca Cola executive Robert W. Woodruff on 3640 Tuxedo Road in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
Robert W. Woodruff was the president of the Coca-Cola Company from 1923-1954. Woodruff was also a philanthropist, and patron of the arts.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.058.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center