- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Buckhead Residence
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Buckhead, 33.837266, -84.406761
- View of the home of Emily Inman on 3099 Andrews Drive in the Buckhead area of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Swan House was built for Edward Inman and his wife Emily in the mid 1920's by architect Phillip Trammell Shutze. The house was purchased by the Atlanta Historical Society in 1966, and opened to the public. The home remains open to the public by tour at the Atlanta History Center in Buckhead, Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.033.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center