- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Atlanta Federal Penitentiary
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Government facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
United States Penitentiary (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View looking south at the Atlanta Federal Penitentiary in Atlanta, Georgia.
Atlanta Federal Penitentiary was constructed beginning in 1902 at 601 McDonough Boulevard. The prison is a maximum security male only detention center.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.007.001
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center