- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, 1954, 1963
- Union Station
- Fisch, Joseph C., 1907-1966
- Joseph C. Fisch Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Railroad facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Union Station (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of Union Station in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Union Station was a train station in downtown Atlanta, Georgia that opened in 1930 and served the Georgia Railroad, Atlantic Coast Line, and Louisville and Nashville line. The structure was designed and built by McDonald & Company of Atlanta, Georgia. The station was razed in the early 1970s.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 172.118.002
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through the Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreements may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center