- Stephen Goldfarb Photographs, 1979
- Goldfarb, Stephen
- Stephen Goldfarb Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Grocery stores--Georgia--Atlanta
Stores and shops--Georgia--Atlanta
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Mechanicsville, 33.739, -84.39854
- View of the M & W Grocery Store in the Mechanicsville neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia.
The Mechanicsville neighborhood of Atlanta, Georgia is bounded by 1-20, the Downtown Connector and the Southern Railway lines. The neighborhood began in the late 1800's.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 151.02.05
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center