- Stephen Goldfarb Photographs, 1979
- The King Center
- Goldfarb, Stephen
- Stephen Goldfarb Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Galleries and museums--Georgia--Atlanta
Tombs and sepulchral monuments--Georgia--Atlanta
Social and civic facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Martin Luther King Jr. Center for Performing and Cultural Arts
King, Martin Luther, Jr., 1929-1968
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Tomb of Martin Luther King, Jr. and surrounding King Center site in Atlanta, Georgia.
The King Center was established in 1968 by Coretta Scott King as a memorial to her husband Dr. Martin Luther King Junior. The mission of the King Center is to be "a living memorial and institutional guardian" to Martin Luther King, Jr.'s legacy.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 151.01.05
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center