- Druid Hills Elementary Photograph Collection, 1935-1936
- Druid Hills School
- DElementary Studios
- Druid Hills Elementary Photograph Collection, Kenan Research Center, Atlanta History Center, Atlanta, Ga.
- Date of Original:
- School children--Food--Atlanta--History--20th century
School children--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
School lunchrooms, cafeterias, etc--Georgia--Atlanta--History--20th century
Druid Hills School (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- black-and-white photographs
- View of children eating during lunch period at Druid Hills School in Atlanta, Georgia.
The Druid Hills School opened in 1919 through Emory University as a school for faculty children, grades kindergarten to eleventh. In 1928, the school was moved to 1798 Hayward Drive, in Atlanta, and in 1959, this location began to house only grades eight through twelve, as the elementary grades were moved to Fernbank Elementary.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 11 x 14 in. silver gelatin print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center