- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc., 1960-1981, undated
- Palmer House Apartments
- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Palmer House Apartments (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Techwood Drive, 33.784324, -84.391996
- View of the Palmer House Apartments on Techwood Drive (later named Centennial Olympic Park Drive) in Atlanta, Georgia.
Palmer House Apartments on Techwood Drive were designed by architects Hal Hentz, Neel Reid, and Phillip Shutze, and built in 1914.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 139.121.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center