- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc., 1960-1981, undated
- Municipal Auditorium
- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Social and civic facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Traffic signs and signals--Georgia--Atlanta
Atlanta Municipal Auditorium (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Courtland Street, 33.762208, -84.384132
- Three-quarter side view of Atlanta Municipal Auditorium on Courtland Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
Atlanta Municipal Auditorium was built on the corner of Gilmer and Courtland Streets in downtown Atlanta, Georgia in 1909. The building was the site for numerous performances, civic and cultural events. It was renovated in 1938, and then partially destroyed during a fire in 1940. It opened again in 1943, and was later sold to Georgia State University in 1979.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 139.161.71
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center