- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc., 1960-1981, undated
- First Federal Savings and Loan
- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
First Federal Savings and Loan Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the First Federal Savings and Loan building (later named Forty-One Marietta Building) on Marietta Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
First Federal Savings and Loan building was constructed in 1964. The structure is located at 40 Marietta Street in Atlanta, Georgia and was renamed Forty-One Marietta Building.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 139.58.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center