- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc., 1960-1981, undated
- Marriott Hotel
- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
Marriott Hotel (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
United States, Georgia, Atlanta, Peachtree Center, 33.759482, -84.385906
- View looking towards the Marriott Motor Hotel near the Peachtree Center area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
The Marriott Motor Lodge was constructed by architect James M. Hunt. The hotel was located on the corner of Courtland and Cain Street in downtown Atlanta, Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 139.107.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center