- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc., 1960-1981, undated
- Five Points
- Central Atlanta Progress, Inc. Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Cities and towns--Georgia
English American Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
Flatiron Building (Atlanta, Ga.)
Bank of Georgia (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.749, -84.38798
- View of the Five Points area of downtown Atlanta, Georgia looking southwest towards the English American Building (also known as the Flatiron Building) and the Bank of Georgia.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 139.62.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 35 mm color transparency
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center