- Atlanta Blue Print and Graphics Company Photographs, 1961-1962, undated
- Wrens Nest
- Orr, Edgar, 1892-1968
- Atlanta Blue Print and Graphics Company Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Historic sites--Georgia--Atlanta
Galleries and museums--Georgia--Atlanta
Harris, Joel Chandler, 1848-1908
Wren's Nest (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, West End, 33.7406626, -84.4274282
- View of the the Wren's Nest surrounded by Dogwood trees located on 1050 Gordon Street SW Atlanta, Georgia (now Ralph David Abernathy Boulevard).
The Wren's Nest was home to Joel Chandler Harris author of Uncle Remus: His Songs and His Sayings. The house was turned into a museum by benefactors including Andrew Carnegie and President Theodore Roosevelt.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 112.38.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. black and white print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center