- Atlanta Blue Print and Graphics Company Photographs, 1961-1962, undated
- Decatur, Georgia
- Carson, unknown
- Atlanta Blue Print and Graphics Company Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Cities and towns--Georgia
- United States, Georgia, DeKalb County, Decatur, 33.7748275, -84.2963123
- Aerial view of Decatur, Georgia looking from the Decatur Cemetery towards downtown Decatur.
Decatur is the county seat of DeKalb County, Georgia. It was incorporated in 1823 and named after Stephen Decatur who was a U.S. Naval hero.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 112.48.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. black and white print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center