- Atlanta Blue Print and Graphics Company Photographs, 1961-1962, undated
- Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium
- Carson, unknown
- Atlanta Blue Print and Graphics Company Photographs, Atlanta History Center
- Date of Original:
- Cities and towns--Georgia
Social and civic facilities--Georgia--Atlanta
Sports and recreation facilities
Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium (Atlanta, Ga.)
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, Summerhill, 33.7378846, -84.384371
- View looking west over Interstate 20 (I20) and the Summerhill neighborhood towards Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium.
Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium was built in 1965 and was the home of the National League Atlanta Braves baseball team from 1966-1996, and the Atlanta Falcons of the National Football League from 1966-1991. Until it was demolished in 1997, the facility was located near downtown Atlanta, and was known as Atlanta Stadium until 1975.
- Local Identifier:
- VIS 112.08.01
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- This material is protected by copyright law. (Title 17, U. S. Code) Permission for use must be cleared through The Kenan Research Center at the Atlanta History Center. Licensing agreement may be required.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- 8 x 10 in. black and white print
- Holding Institution:
- Atlanta History Center