Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Picturing Augusta: Historic Postcards from the Collection of the Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System
- Country Club, Augusta, Ga.
- [S.l.] : Murphy & Farrar
- Date of Original:
- Country clubs--Georgia--Augusta--Pictorial works
- United States, Georgia, Richmond County, Augusta, 33.47097, -81.97484
- picture postcards
- Still Image
- Postcard image, circa 1902, of Augusta Country Club's newly-built clubhouse in Augusta, Georgia. The clubhouse at Augusta Country Club was built in 1902 in association with both the Bon Air Hotel and Partridge Inn. The central location of the clubhouse provided guests with easy access to the golf courses and horseback riding trails. The clubhouse featured large reception and dining rooms, a billiard room, café, and men's and women's locker rooms outfitted with shower baths.
Front of postcard: "Hand-Colored."
Original postcard scanned and described by the Digital Library of Georgia as a part of Georgia HomePLACE: an initiative of the Georgia Public Library Service and GALILEO.
- Metadata URL:
- Digital Object URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Bibliographic Citation (Cite As):
- Cite as: [title of postcard], Augusta and Environs Picture Post Cards in Color, Augusta-Richmond County Public Library System, as presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.
- 1 postcard : col. ill.
- Holding Institution:
- Augusta-Richmond County Public Library