- Vanishing Georgia
- [Postcard of brick bridge over Chattahoochee River, Fulton County, Georgia]
- Bridges--Georgia--Fulton County
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, 33.79025, -84.46702
- Fulton County. Said to be the first brick bridge over the Chattahoochee River. It was located along U.S. Highway 19 near Roswell. The bridge was torn down circa 1963.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives