- Vanishing Georgia
- [Postcard of citizens enjoying Ponce de Leon Park, Atlanta, Fulton County, Georgia]
- United States, Georgia, Fulton County, Atlanta, 33.7489954, -84.3879824
- Atlanta. Citizens enjoy visiting Ponce de Leon Park. The sign posted indicates that blacks were allowed in the park only as servants.
2003/06/12: Ponce de Leon Park, also known as Ponce de Leon Springs or Streetcar, was an amusement park. The park later became the site for the Sears, Roebuck building. This area of midtown Atlanta is currently the Atlanta Police headquarters.
- Metadata URL:
- Rights Holder:
- Held by Georgia Archives, 5800 Jonesboro Road, Morrow, GA 30260.
Contact repository re: reproduction and usage.
- Additional Rights Information:
- Please contact holding institution for information regarding use and copyright status.
- Holding Institution:
- Georgia Archives